Find your next career opportunity here.
Links Partners https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63017/logos/links_partners_logo-social.png http://www.linkspartners.com http://www.linkspartners.com true
Corporate Paralegal - Capital Markets and Public Companies
San Francisco, CA US
Posted: 09/24/2020 2020-09-24 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Hire Industry: Legal Job Number: 13749353
Job Description Summary: We have a career opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal (Capital Markets and Public Companies) experienced in: IPO and public company matters, including registration statement numerical backup spreadsheets, beneficial ownership tables, '34 act, Section 16 reporting, Rule 144 and legend removal letters, transfer agent onboarding, stock exchange applications, FINRA filings, selling stockholder matters, closing documents, closing volumes and board resolutions and minutes. This position can be based in our Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) office. Job Description: Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of corporate and transactional experience.
- Experience in capitalization maintenance platforms like CapMx, ShareWorks, Carta.
- Experience with '34 act, Section 16 filings, beneficial ownership rules, legend removal opinions and other securities matters.
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline driven environment.
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred.
- Substantial experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.