Find your next career opportunity here.
Links Partners https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63017/logos/links_partners_logo-social.png http://www.linkspartners.com http://www.linkspartners.com true
Legal-Strategic Marketing Manager/EVENTS
Palo Alto, CA US
Posted: 03/20/2020 2020-03-20 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Hire Industry: Legal Job Number: 13337915
Strategic Marketing Manager/EVENTS Location-San Francisco Salary-TBD Drive revenue to a billion-dollar global law firm by raising the profile of the firm in the Bay Area and developing client relationships.
- Develop a Bay Area client/prospect events strategy to expand and deepen client relationships and to maximize benefit of firm events and sponsorships.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute client/prospect events. Implement best practices around event preparation, follow-up and ROI analysis. Scout and select venues for events, with understanding of location and audience preferences. Collaborate closely with firmwide events logistics team.
- Serve as lead support for the firm s Bay Area Business Development Council (BDC), planning and leading BDC meetings and implementing business development initiatives with the BDC. Think creatively about how to continuously improve the efforts of the BDC.
- Act as Marketing liaison for the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices. Manage office marketing budgets with a view to maximizing the business development benefit of sponsorships and office activities. Partner with Bay Area Directors of Administration and Managing Partners on office-based initiatives and goals and client social events. Partner with the firm foundation representative to coordinate synergies between Foundation giving and marketing opportunities in the Bay Area.
- Ensure that up-to-date, accurate, and well-organized mailing lists are kept for Bay Area events and communications. Develop tools to best track Bay Area contacts, prospects and clients.
- Research and provide insight into the legal landscape of the Bay Area, including which legal services are most relevant; how best to reach decision makers, and how legal service providers are selected. Develop strong knowledge of competitor firms and their clients.
- Lead firmwide events and initiatives as appropriate and assigned.
- Bachelor s degree required. At least five years of relevant experience in professional services marketing and/or events; law firm experience strongly preferred.
- Strong event planning and execution experience.
- Poised, professional demeanor. Comfortable interacting with clients and prospects.
- Strong working knowledge of the San Francisco Bay Area business and legal landscapes.
- Strong knowledge of core marketing principles including driving innovative tools and programs, events, competitive intelligence, and market research.