SaaS Cloud Solutions Specialist
Chicago, IL 60606 US
Reports To: VP Operations Location: Chicago, IL Job Overview
The Cloud Solutions Specialist is a relentless executor who is naturally in command. They oversee litigation support projects in the cloud and are ultimately responsible for the quality and timeliness of each project or case. The specialist is responsible for communication with clients and proactively offers solutions to improve their workflow through the life cycle of the case. In this role, you will monitor multiple projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met. To be successful you will need to demonstrate expert knowledge of litigation, develop, and execute detailed case requirements which will require outstanding writing skills and excellent oral communication skills. You will be a pro with multi-tasking and demonstrate your high-level problem-solving.
From your seat in our beautiful office in downtown Chicago, you will have access to many teammates to help respond to clients timely. Our office is in the heart of the loop with very convenient access to all major public transportation lines. Please note that we are onsite with a traditional five-day workweek schedule. This is a fully in-person role.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish and maintain a case queue of about 20-30 cases across multiple clients.
- Independently handle customer requests focusing on efficiency and quality of service.
- Establish a working knowledge of the company s cloud and managed services packages.
- Take a lead role in client initial engagements and onboarding for cloud customers.
- Independently assist and participate in troubleshooting scenarios.
- Create documentation around new workflows and processes within the department.
- Prepare documentation for cloud processes and procedures.
- Communicate and educate internal technical teams effectively on cloud workflows and processes.
- Develop solutions addressing performance and optimization needs in the environment.
- Provide insight and solutions on improving the customer experience.
- Establish and contribute towards the future state of the customer experience
- Working knowledge of Jira Ticket management and workflow automation.
- A good understanding of project management tools such as Trello, Jira, and Microsoft Project.
- Preferred technical skills include SQL, Networking, Storage management, Load Files, email archives systems, Office 365 and Windows OS.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work with customers, fostering trust and credibility.
- Ability to balance short and long-term goals, while consistently understanding the trade-offs between tactics and goals with an emphasis on long-term value creation.
- Ability to take the lead on projects, translating ideas into specific, concrete actions, while enlisting those needed to complete the project. Sees the project through to completion.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
Education & Experience
- Experience using SaaS technology for Enterprise Review and Processing.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with various eDiscovery platforms preferred